Represents the agencies and departments of Sumter County developments.
Stakeholder Groups Associated With:
Roles and Responsibilities:
FDOT District 5 C2C Data Integration Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate traffic information and traffic control with the FDOT District 5 RTMC.
Highway Management (Sumter County ATMS)
- Obtain traffic images from CCTVs, and maintain operational control of its own field equipment.
Information Dissemination (FDOT Active Arterial Management System (Maitland / Winter Park / Sumter))
- Coordinate emergency plans, incident responses, and resources with the county EOC/warning points.
- Coordinate evacuation and reentry plans with the county EOC/warning points.
- Provide arterial traffic information in a coordination effort to Florida 511
- Provide arterial traffic information to travelers using private companies; county and city public information systems; and the media.
- Receive AMBER Alerts and other wide area alert information from FDLE.
Traffic Signal Control (FDOT Active Arterial Management System (Maitland / Winter Park / Sumter))
- Coordinate emergency traffic signal control with the county EOC/warning points.
- oordinate HRI signal adjustments, and provide track status information (e.g., blockage) to rail operators and local traffic operations.
- Obtain traffic images and traffic flow data from CCTVs and field sensors, and maintain operational control of its own field equipment.
- Operate traffic signal systems, including CCTVs, signals, and sensors, for the City of Maitland.
- Provide emergency signal preemption for county and local fire/EMS agencies.
- Provide transit signal priority for regional transit providers using roadside devices.
Traffic Signal Control (Sumter County ATMS)
- Operate traffic signal systems for Sumter County.
Last Updated 9/29/2022