Parking Facility Operators
Operators of public or private parking facilities, including park–and–ride facilities. May include bus shuttle services provided by private park–and–ride facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide parking information and parking lot reservation abilities to the central Florida traveler information system and private sector traveler information services.
- Provide parking information to local area transit systems, including LYNX.
- Establish a relationship with financial institutions for smart card payments.
- Provide usability of regional smart cards at facility payment instruments.
- Receive parking lot input from the TMCs in the cities of Daytona Beach, Ocala, and Orlando; the FDOT District 5 RTMC; and the Orange County TMC for coordination of traffic and signalization at parking facilities.
Last Updated 3/23/2022